Technomelt Supra Hotmelt
- Low operating temperatures from 100°C – saving up to 50% in energy usage
- Increased mileage – go 30% further with the same amount of adhesive
- Self-cleaning – reduces downtime, cleaning time and spare parts spend (up to 80%)
- Increased operator safety with reduced temperatures
- All our products are food safe and available on a standard 2-3 day lead (same day and next service available)
- High mileage
- Consumption reduction of 20 – 30%
- Broad operating window
- High versatility
- Low complexity
- Low odor, low migration potential
- Complete food contact documention
- High thermal stability
- No adhesive degradation
- Precise and clean application
- High quality bonds
- Reduced cleaning effort
- Reduced downtime and maintenance need
- Less spare parts and longer machine lifetime
- Low-temperature products with application temperature of 100°C available
- Reduced energy consumption and higher operator safety
- Less waste
- Virtually no bonding failures
Technomelt Supra, Adhesives For Sustainability
Technomelt Supra is perfect for improving your production efficiency as well as being better for the planet. This is achieved by its low density, meaning that less adhesive is required for each application, lowering overall adhesive consumption and reducing energy usage through temperature and downtime reduction.
Further reductions in consumption can be made through pattern glueing available from your adhesive equipment supplier e.g. Nordson and Robatech. Combine this with lowering your application temperature to 100°c you will use up to 50% less energy also. Find out more on how we can use adhesives to help you in your sustainability goals HERE.
Technomelt Supra ECO is the latest technology adhesive which is the first of its kind as a carbon-negative hot melt adhesive for end of line packaging applications. It combines the well know ‘Supra’ performance with a new sustainable edge and is manufactured with 81% ISCC certified bio-based material. Click here for more information on this sustainable adhesive solution.
Technomelt Supra Adhesives For Packaging
The highest quality packaging adhesive offering high performance at temperatures as low as 100°c. The extra stability of Supra provides a superior bond and combined with the clean jetting leads to less production downtime. Supra is the perfect option for all application methods including pattern control / stitching. Below is a video demonstrating the benefits of Technomelt Supra 100 Cool in packaging applications.
Technomelt Ultra Adhesives For Bookbinding
A revolution in the graphic arts industry offering advanced adhesion for spine gluing, providing a more reliable bond with lower consumption and efficiency improvements. Technomelt Ultra is particularly effective for digital printers using Horizon (or equivalent) binders, and provides a bridge between EVA and PUR technologies.
Please call or click here for more information on Technomelt Ultra adhesive for bookbinding.
We can help. Adhesive experts.
Contact our glue specialists today.