During these unpredictable times as a result of Covid-19 (Coronavirus), we wanted to reach out before we head in to our second lockdown, to inform our customers that here at Interlock Adhesives Ltd, we will be running business as usual throughout these restrictions.
We have a dedicated team who have put extra measures in place to protect our supply chain and provide an efficient service to all our customers. As we approach, what can be the busiest time of the year for most industry sectors in the lead up to Christmas, it is our priority to maintain an efficient service and have the following in place:
- Significantly increased our stock holding for all off the shelf products
- Offering Technical and Customer support
- Express delivery services available in possible emergencies
- Maintaining our short lead times of 2-3 days
We are making every effort to avoid any shortages and delays. All our supply chain, buying and logistics teams are working closely together and around the clock to make sure supply is completely uninterrupted. As a global player with many production sites across Europe, Henkel and Interlock Adhesives have access to significant resources and will continue to leverage these resources to maintain supply.
- We have taken the following steps to safeguard our employees and customers:
- Working from home where possible
- No partaking in physical meetings
- Self-isolation and social distancing guidelines issued to all employees
- Limited site access
- Increased cleaning schedules for all sites
We at Interlock Adhesives hope our customers and families remain safe throughout this very challenging period and please contact us with any queries you may have.
The Interlock Team.