Here at Interlock Adhesives, we understand that our customers’ requirements can vary greatly. From needing a high-tack hotmelt for difficult boards to requiring an adhesive suitable for deep freeze, it can be difficult to know which product is best suited for your application. With the changing of consumer demand, evolving manufacturing requirements and the need for optimum packaging performance, we understand it’s imperative that your hotmelt adhesive is of the best quality.
That’s why Henkel have recently released an amazing new hotmelt adhesive – the Technomelt Supra Pro 134 HT! Designed with all the features you’d expect of the market leading Technomelt Supra with extra adhesive properties for high tack, Henkel’s exclusive EasyFlow format and deep freeze applications including flash/blast freezing.
Technomelt Supra Pro 134 HT’s features include:
- Specialised for challenging bonding applications and board in the food industry such as wrappers, trays and boxes meaning no fibre tear and an uncompromised, excellent quality bond.
- EasyFlow Smart mini pillow form enables the use of auto feeding systems and melt on demand systems from Nordson and Robatech which reduces labour costs and helps streamline the process.
- Best in class and suitable for difficult conditions such deep freeze applications with special needs down to -70°C – perfect for frozen food and ice cream and blast freezing.
- Great for the bonding of materials with difficult to bond surfaces such as lacquers and polymer coatings due to its exceptionally high hot tack.
- Highest level of food safety (certification available), meaning it’s 100% safe and free from any hazards to provide extra security and peace of mind.
- Excellent processing and mileage thanks to its incredible clean running characteristics, resulting in less machine downtime and extraordinary reliable performance.
- Low viscosity to maximise adhesive stability and fast and easy application.
Contact us today to find out more!