The revolutionary range of adhesives to help you achieve your sustainability goals.
Here at Interlock Adhesives, we are committed to playing our part in creating a more sustainable and circular approach to consumer packaging. To do so, we are proud to offer our ‘green glue’ that offers a more sustainable solution for end of line production.
What are ‘green’ adhesives? The term green means a reduced impact on our global footprint by using less raw materials during production, reducing waste, and energy consumption. These special products also have an increased bio content in their formulation which helps make the adhesives more renewable.
Alongside our green products, we are also partnering with local charities such as The Community Forest Trust and are in the process of changing our cars and forklift trucks from fossil fuels to renewable energy sources. Our aim is to work with our customers to help them use less glue, use less power, reduce downtime, and create less waste (see below for further details).
Glue is just one small piece of the jigsaw, but we are keen to play our part in creating a more sustainable future for consumer packaging.
Improved efficiency | Ultra clean running
- Minimise downtime through low operating temperatures & clean running technology, reducing stringing & machine downtime.
- Self-cleaning technology for ultimate efficiency.
Low application temperature | Cool technology & reduced emissions
- Low application temperature requires up to 40% less electricity, saving money and reducing CO2 emissions.
- Less wear and tear on machinery.
- No degradation.
- Reduced maintenance.
- Creates a safer working environment for operators.
Less waste | Reduced consumption & rejects
- Through a high-density base polymer and pattern control, consumption required for effective use can be reduced by up to 50%.
- High quality bond eliminates rejects during production.
- The quality of adhesive often leads to less adhesive needing to be applied.
Food safe | Non-hazardous & consumer safe
- Certified food safe – formulated to be extremely low migration above and well beyond current regulations.
- In collaboration with Henkel, we take the view that safety is paramount, and this is reflected in our product range.
We can help. Adhesive experts.
Contact our glue specialists today.